
We were assigned to watch 15- 20 minutes of The Light in the Forest Movie. I watched the first 21 minutes, and took notes using the VideoNot.es App. Above is a screenshot of my VideoNot.es.
You can watch the movie at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prf25cHiQB4
We were told to take notes about certain points: What was the same, what was different, how did the do getting the story from the book to the movie.
I wrote mostly about things that I observed, characters, personality differences, personalities that are the same.
Example: Half Arrow is just as eager to "scalp" and fight white men as in the book.
Example 2: When Half Arrow and True Son talk of "happy things," True Son tells Half Arrow to speak quieter. The white men do not understand the Natives "happy things." (Like scalping white men and re- capturing land.)
No comments:
Post a Comment